CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

This and That

Just a quick update and pictures to follow soon...

My foster mom says I'm a very sweet girl. I know some commands, sit, stay, want to go outside? and Whoa. I like to give my foster mom hugs. I take treats very gently too. I don't care for my crate, but I will go in and not make a peep.

I'm very good with kids. I tried to curl up in the lap of the 11 yr old boy that lives here. I like my foster dad. He spent a long time today petting me.

Something VERY scary happen. My foster mom and dad wanted to see if I was gun - shy. I AM! HUNTERS NEED NOT APPLY! My foster mom does know some dogs can get over it, but she refuses to let me go to a hunting home.

My reaction from that test showed her a lot and it was not good. And, I am still shaking and that test was about 2 hrs ago.

But I do love other dogs, I'm having so much fun with them. I try to play bow and walk at the same time. I have been very friendly with everyone I have met, people of all ages, kids, and dogs. I'm not so sure about men with hats on, but I just shy away from them, but once they pet me I am OK.

My tail is always wagging too.

Check back soon for pictures...

Wiggly kisses,

Cricket Q.

0 comments: