CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Sad News !!


Today I went to the Dr. He pinched me with a needle! But that wasn't the worst part.
The worst part is I'm Heartworm positive.* My foster mom was very sad to hear that. Those darn pesky mosquitoes.

But I was told she promised she would take care of me and help me through my treatment. One of her dogs came to her Heartworm positive and she is doing great now!

I was very happy to hear that. She was also told I have a very mild case, Stage 1. So I'm going to have to take medicine for one month then have my treatment. But I'm told I'll be as good as new in no time! Many other dogs have come through IBR that have been HW+ and go onto make great pets and live a long, full, healthy, normal, happy life.

So check back for updates. I can't wait to get on the transport tomorrow!

Sincerely Yours,

Cricket Q. Foster-Dog

*Info on Heartworm: http://www.heartwormsociety.org/article.asp?id=11

0 comments: