CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quick Update...


Here I am! I am giving my foster mom a run for her money on getting a picture of me.


She asked me how is a gorgeous girl -- model type girl like me going to get my picture out their if I'm camera shy!


I am still a bit skiddish around things I am unsure of. The neighbor was petting me today, but then he went back to working in his garage while my foster mom was talking to him, he turned around with a wooden spindle in his hand and I hit the floor shaking.


My foster mom keeps promising me nobody is ever going to hurt me again, but sometimes I'm still unsure.


She does promise me I'll get a lot of confidence from her others Pointer here, I'm not sure what that is, but I'll take it, it sounds good.
And once I trust someone I let them pet me, and I squeeze my tiny little Pointer behind in their lap.
This morning she woke up with my cold cute little paws on her back. After I went outside my foster dad let me back in the bedroom where my foster mom was sleeping. I decided today was as good as day as any to jump up on her bed. Once I settled and moved my cold paws off her back I curled up in a tiny little Pointer ball and was snoring in no time!


So that is my quick update.


Pointer Wags,


Cricket Q Foster-Dog


0 comments: